Never settle for less
The wrong software holds back amazing businesses. In the cannabis industry, simplified solutions (like QuickBooks or seed-to-sale) give you one-dimensional insights, then make you do the heavy lifting to get the answers you need.
We think that’s a waste.
We built Silver Leaf CBC to integrate all the functions you need to optimize your cannabis business on top of the best-in-class ERP platform: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
We’ve spent three decades implementing and configuring ERP for industry leaders and chose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central because it was designed for manufactures and distributors. Business Central (BC) also gives our team the flexibility to configure extensible solutions that are industry-specific for cannabis, yet manageable for a lean IT team.
Take your business to the next level
At Silver Leaf CBC, we know your cannabis business needs more than just compliance; you’re a business first and need visibility across financials, inventory, sales, service, and operations to be the best at what you do.
Regardless of the product, a real ERP solution (NOT a seed-to-sale system) enables you to…
- Align your costs and inventory. With an integrated financial engine, you know what you need, how much you need, when you need it, and how long it will take.
- Proactively manage your operations and production. Create auto-alerts and sync together perpetual inventory, manufacturing resource planning (MRP), production orders, bills of material, supply planning, and capacity requirements planning to optimally manage your business.
- Remove silos between your departments. Reduce the wait time, improve communication and efficiency, and lessen the friction between divisions. Consolidate the data from all departments into a single location that’s accessible for everyone.
- Make better, faster decisions with real-time data. Every change in your system becomes available to all departments immediately. This reduces manual/duplicate data entry and human error for better decision-making across your organization.
- Adapt your business model on demand. You can’t predict the future, but with an ERP solution you can forecast intelligently. Adapt to market shifts (i.e. an increase in product value, or the entry of a lower-priced competitor), and plan for changes. Use data to plan and adjust your goals to maintain a competitive advantage.
A real ERP solution extended for cannabis enables you to…
- Calculate your cost per gram. ERP synchronizes your costs and inventory so can know all costs needed to produce a gram, when to order/make more before you run out of inventory, and how much you can sell at any given time.
- Separate medical and adult-use pricing. Differentiate between your medical and your adult use customers to apply specific discounts and volume pricing.
- Design transparent delivery methods. Design your order dispatch by route to prevent lost inventory. Delivery manifest generation, signature capture throughout chain of custody, and tracking for rejected partial arrival tells you how much product arrived, when it arrived, and who signed-off.
- Achieve uncompromising quality control as regulations change. Customize user defined tests and results to ensure a compliant product even when regulations change. Maintain traceability for all labs, billing, samples, parent products, quarantine instances, and testing history in the same place.
- Support your compliance strategies. Integrate and reconcile your data with state tracking systems (e.g. Metrc, BioTrackTHC, Leaf Data Systems). Support the execution of your 280e strategy. Track and maintain state and local business tax requirements (sales, excise, cultivation). Utilize auditable financials, with robust tracking of system usage throughout, and support GAAP and IFRS environments. All these necessary system integrities, process assurances, and tools are built into our Silver Leaf CBC ERP solution.