Silverware seeks a Dynamics NAV Consultant for our Phoenix or Seattle office who is ambitious, intellectually curious and lives to make the complex simple.
About the role:
Our consultants are a key member of ad hoc teams made up of colleagues, customers and third-party vendors who come together to successfully implement business process transformations based on the Dynamics 365 Platform with Business Central (NAV) at the core.
We need big thinkers who can help distill complex business issues into elegant, simple business processes with the tools provided. You will be part of the implementation team that will help our customers envision their future system and then be responsible to make it happen.
NAV Consultant Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the successful installation and maintenance of our clients’ software systems, including off site and on-site work
- Maintain and develop your Microsoft Dynamics NAV knowledge
- Achieve relevant certifications, as well as your general professional technical and consulting skills
- Plan implementation and deliver value-added work to scope and budget
- Business and systems analyses and documentation
- Product design and gap analysis to standard product functionality
- Production of design, system, user and procedural documentation
- Application configuration and setup
- Provide system training to both internal and external clients
- Development and delivery of testing strategies
- Manage change control
- Design and execution of data migration strategies
- Customer Process consultancy
- Go-live and post go-live support
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with the latest versions of NAV in a consulting role
- Efficient written and oral communication skills
- Analytical mind that sees the patterns and anomalies in the data
- Experience working with accounting & controlling, supply chain management (SCM), production and manufacturing departments
- Meaningful end-user experience
- Wow us with your commercial awareness
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) accreditation
- Comfortable in a client facing role
- Easily learns new technology
- Able to understand customer requirements and deliver applicable solutions
- Demonstrates high initiative within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Able to manage workload and time according to deadlines set
- Strong social competencies and relationship building
- Total dedication to delivering maximum return on investment for our clients
About the company: At Silverware, we’ve been doing business for over 30 years and have spent 18 of those as partners of Microsoft Dynamics NAV / D365 Business Central. We have offices in Phoenix, Arizona and Seattle, Washington and work closely with our customers (both on-site and from our HQs) to design solutions for unique business needs.
We pride ourselves on the longevity of our customer relationships and the longevity of our employees. To this day, we work with our very first customer from 1988 and our average employees have over 12 years of service with the firm. We have been able to achieve this loyalty because we care. We care about each other, we care about our customers, and we care about the work we do. Our customers and employees will always come first.
To learn more about this NAV consultant position or other careers at Silverware, visit www.silverw.com/careers or call Bob at 480-423-8324
If you are interested in joining our team, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject: NAV Consultant Application_YourName.